Alan Turing --From his paper on the Turing test
"Computer Machinery and Intelligence", 1950 .
The following publications have been used as the material source for this project:
1. Kokichi Sugihara, Realizability of Polyhedrons from Line
Drawings, Computational Morphology edited by G. T. Toussaint, Elsevier
Science Publishers B.V.(North-Holland), 1988
2. Kokichi Sugihara, A Necessary and Sufficient Condition for a Picture to Represent a Polyhedral Scene, IEEE Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. PAMI-6, NO.5, September 1984
3. Kokichi Sugihara, Machine Interpretation of Line Drawings, The MIT Press, 1986
4. Richard O. Duda and Peter E. Hart, Pattern Classification and Scene Analysis
5. Lluis Ros i Giralt, A Kinematic-Geometric Approach to Spatial Interpretation of Line Drawings, Ph.D Thesis
6. W. Whiteley, From a line drawing to a polyhedron, Journal of Mathematical Psychology 31 (1987), 441-448
We will keep going ......